Gentu allows you to export a list of all Practitioners in your Address Book.
Currently this feature is only available for the Practitioners list - not for any other address book contacts, such as Account Holders or Hospitals.
For security reasons, this functionality is restricted to Administrators only. Other user roles will not be able to export the practitioners list.
You can export all of your Address Book practitioners as follows:
- Navigate to the Address Book.
- Ensure the Practitioner tab is selected.
- Click the Export button in the top right.
- You will be prompted to select the save destination for the file.
- Browse to the location you wish to save the file to and press Save.
The file will be exported in comma-separated variable (.CSV) format, which can then be opened in a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel.
The following details will be included in the export:
- First name
- Last name
- Business name
- Work number
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Street address including:
- Address lines 1 & 2