Gentu lets you add multiple Sites of Service so you can bill for your different practice locations.
Under a Site of Service you can record:
- The name of the site/location
- Your site-specific Provider Number.
- The Location Specific Provider Number (LSPN), for diagnostic billing.
- The Equipment ID, for radiation oncology equipment.
Add a Site of Service
- Navigate to Settings > Manage Users.
- Select the doctor's name.
- Open the Practitioner Details tab.
- Scroll down to the Sites of Service table.
- Click the + icon to add a new site.
- Enter the name of the site and the site-specific Provider Number.
- If applicable, enter the LSPN and the Equipment ID.
- Press Save to add the new Provider Number.
- Press Save at the very bottom of the screen.
Note: it is important that you click the Save button at the bottom of the page after adding a new Provider Number / Site of Service. Otherwise, the new Site of Service will not save successfully.
Edit or remove Sites of Service
You can also add or edit Sites of Service from this list.
Select a Site from the list to edit its details.
After editing the Site, press Save to close the details pop-up window, then press Save at the bottom of the page to confirm the changes.
Delete a Site by selecting it from the list and clicking Delete.
Note that you will not be able to delete a Site if it has already been used on an invoice.
"Invalid format" provider number error
If you are having issues entering your provider number, please see the Invalid format for Provider Number article.