In this article:
Gentu lets you add multiple Sites of Service so you can bill for your different practice locations.
Under a Site of Service you can record:
- The name of the site/location
- Your site-specific Provider Number.
- The Location Specific Provider Number (LSPN), for diagnostic billing.
- The Equipment ID, for radiation oncology equipment.
- Navigate to Settings > Manage Users.
- Select the doctor's name.
- Open the Practitioner Details tab.
- Scroll down to the Sites of Service table.
- Click the +New Site of Service button to add a new site.
- Enter the name of the site and the site-specific Provider Number.
- If applicable, enter the LSPN and the Equipment ID.
- Press Save to add the new Provider Number.
- Press Save at the very bottom of the screen.
Note: it is important that you click the Save button at the bottom of the page after adding a new Provider Number / Site of Service. Otherwise, the new Site of Service will not save successfully.
You can also add or edit Sites of Service from this list.
Select a Site from the list to edit its details.
After editing the Site, press Save to close the details pop-up window, then press Save at the bottom of the page to confirm the changes.
Delete a Site by selecting it from the list and clicking Delete.
Note that you will not be able to delete a Site if it has already been used on an invoice.
Setting a Default Site of Service
If you would like to set a default site of service to appear as the default for any invoices, this can be done by clicking the Default icon next to the site you want to be the default.
This will move the selected site to the top of the Sites of Service list and will also highlight both the Default and Pinned icons for that site. To unmark the same site as default, you can either click the Default icon for the same site again, which will return the site back to where it was, or you can click the Default icon for another site on the list to make that the default instead.
The Pin feature will allow you to set the sties of service in the order you would prefer them to appear. Clicking the Pin icon next to a site will move the site to the top (underneath the default) and pin it to the list. This will also highlight the Pin icon as seen below.
To return the site to its original position on the list, you can click the Pin icon again to unmark that site as a pinned site.
If you are having issues entering your provider number, please see the Invalid format for Provider Number article.