In this article:
Gentu lets you add multiple Sites of Service so you can bill for your different practice locations.
Under a Site of Service you can record:
- The name of the site/location
- Your site-specific Provider Number.
- The Location Specific Provider Number (LSPN), for diagnostic billing.
- The Equipment ID, for radiation oncology equipment.
- Navigate to Settings > Manage Users.
- Select the doctor's name.
- Open the Practitioner Details tab.
- Scroll down to the Sites of Service table.
- Click the + icon to add a new site.
- Enter the name of the site and the site-specific Provider Number.
- If applicable, enter the LSPN and the Equipment ID.
- Press Save to add the new Provider Number.
- Press Save at the very bottom of the screen.
Note: it is important that you click the Save button at the bottom of the page after adding a new Provider Number / Site of Service. Otherwise, the new Site of Service will not save successfully.
You can also add or edit Sites of Service from this list.
Select a Site from the list to edit its details.
After editing the Site, press Save to close the details pop-up window, then press Save at the bottom of the page to confirm the changes.
Delete a Site by selecting it from the list and clicking Delete.
Note that you will not be able to delete a Site if it has already been used on an invoice.
If you are having issues entering your provider number, please see the Invalid format for Provider Number article.