Due to the constantly changing circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we understand now more than ever the importance of maintaining updated communication with your patients.
As this pandemic continues to develop, we're working hard to ensure that there is no added pressure on your practice to keep up this communication through a higher consumption of SMS credits.
In a bid to help you in continuing to deliver better health outcomes to your patients, any SMS messages containing the words "COVID" or "corona" sent from the 1st of March until further notice will effectively be half-price.
How the discount will work:
- Any messages containing "COVID" or "corona" in the text will qualify for the discount. This will include any variations to these keywords such as "COVID-19", "covid" or "coronavirus", and is not case sensitive;
- The qualifying period starts from 1 March 2020 until further notice;
- Genie staff will be checking the number of eligible SMS messages sent in the previous month then notifying you of the refunded credits added to your account;
- For every eligible message, you will receive bonus credit/s equal to that of the original message credit/s, i.e. if you have used 1,000 credits to SMS patients using one of the keywords, we will give you 1,000 bonus SMS credits back the following month.;
- SMS messages using bonus credits already provided will not be eligible for further bonus credits, i.e. if you received 1,000 bonus credits for the previous month, these SMS credits will not be entitled to the discount;
- There is no cash refund, you will instead be refunded in the form of additional SMS credits;
- All practices utilising SMS messaging within Gentu will be entitled to the discount.