In this article:
Healius (formerly known as Primary Healthcare) is a service which delivers electronic diagnostic results.
Healius integrates directly with Gentu - you do not need to install any additional software on your computer.
There are a number of different laboratories across Australia which use Healius to deliver results.
To sign up to receive electronic results, you should contact the laboratories that you wish to receive results from to register with them directly.
Below you can find the names and contact details for laboratories who use the Healius network to deliver e-results.
Please contact the individual laboratory/laboratories relevant to you in order to sign up for e-delivery.
- You can click on the link in the Registration form column below to access a PDF registration form for each lab (excluding Laverty).
- Each form includes a Submit button at the bottom so that you can fill in the form and send your details directly to the lab in question.
- In order to use this functionality you must first download the form to your computer and then edit and submit it using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Alternatively, you can fill the form out in the program of your choice and email or fax it to the laboratory.
|Please contact Laverty directly.|
Western Diagnostic Pathology
|Please contact Western Diagnostic directly|
|Kossard Pathology||Please contact Kossard directly|
|IQ Pathology||Click here|
If you have switched to Gentu from another software, and you previously used Healius to receive electronic results, we recommend that you contact the laboratories to ensure that they know:
- that you have switched to a new software provider, and
- any new provider numbers that you may be using with Gentu.
After signing up with one or more laboratories, you do not need to enter any additional details or credentials into Gentu to begin using Healius.
Healius will configure everything on their side, and begin sending electronic results to you as soon as they are available.