In this article:
Healius (formerly known as Primary Healthcare) is a service which delivers electronic diagnostic results.
Healius integrates directly with Gentu - you do not need to install any additional software on your computer.
There are a number of different laboratories across Australia which use Healius to deliver results.
To sign up to receive electronic results, you should contact the laboratories that you wish to receive results from to register with them directly.
Below you can find the names and contact details for laboratories who use the Healius network to deliver e-results.
Please contact the individual laboratory/laboratories relevant to you in order to sign up for e-delivery.
You can click on the link in the Registration column below to contact the relevant laboratory.
When contacting each laboratory, be sure to include the following pieces of information in your enquiry:
- Gentu ID (e.g. GTU40000)
- Name and all provider numbers of the doctors wishing to receive results
- Practice name and practice contact information
For Abbott Pathology:
- The registration form includes a Submit button at the bottom so that you can fill in the form and send your details directly to the lab.
- In order to use this functionality you must first download the form to your computer and then edit and submit it using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Alternatively, you can fill the form out in the program of your choice and email or fax it to the laboratory.
|Please contact Laverty directly.|
|Please contact QML directly|
|Please contact Dorevitch directly|
|Click here for registration form|
Western Diagnostic Pathology
|Please contact Western Diagnostic directly|
|Kossard Pathology||Please contact Kossard directly|
|IQ Pathology||Please contact IQ directly|
If you experience any issues with contacting the individual labs as mentioned above, alternatively you can email the required information to Healius directly at EDI.ITsupport@healius.com.au.
If you have switched to Gentu from another software, and you previously used Healius to receive electronic results, we recommend that you contact the laboratories to ensure that they know:
- that you have switched to a new software provider, and
- any new provider numbers that you may be using with Gentu.
After signing up with one or more laboratories, you do not need to enter any additional details or credentials into Gentu to begin using Healius.
Healius will configure everything on their side, and begin sending electronic results to you as soon as they are available.