When searching for a patient, whether by surname, first name, or DOB; they are not appearing as a search result.
This can occur if the patient has been marked Inactive or Deceased.
- Open the Patients list.
- Tick the "Show deceased or inactive" checkbox.
- Search for the patient.
- The patient should appear with their record 'greyed out'.
- Click on the patient to open their file.
If the patient was accidentally marked Deceased or Inactive, you can undo this:
- Scroll to the bottom of their Patient Details tab.
- Untick the Inactive and/or Deceased box.
If the patient is truly Inactive or Deceased, then it would be necessary to search for them using the steps above when you wish to open their file.