Gentu lets you print a patient's complete record from their file.
Note: you will need to have the Patient information - Print security permission enabled in order to print a patient's complete record.
Please see the User Roles article for more information on security permissions.
Please also note that any clinical records that have been restricted will not print out with the complete record. If you wish to print restricted records, you will need to unrestrict the record first.
Please see the Restrict Patient Records article for more information on restricted records.
Print a patient's record
- Open the patient's file.
- Select Print > PDF.
Gentu will prompt you to select the information you wish to print for the patient:
- Patient details
- Clinical information
- Consult notes
- Antenatal record*
- Antenatal visits*
*Note: It is only possible to print the Antenatal record and antenatal visits for a current (open) pregnancy. It the patient has past (closed) pregnancy records, they will not be included in the print-out.
You can print any combination of these options, selected by ticking the corresponding checkboxes.
- Patient Details will print their demographic details such as their full name, preferred & maiden names, gender, phone numbers, email, chart number. It will also print their address(es), and their Medicare, health fund, HCC/Pension, and DVA card details.
- Clinical Information will print the patient's Adverse Reactions, Medications, Diagnoses, and Past Procedures.
- Consult Notes will print out a list of all the patient's past consult notes, ordered by date, including the reason for encounter, history, examination, and plan.
- Antenatal Record will print a summary of all details within the Antenatal Record tab.
- Antenatal Visits will print an overview of the patient's antenatal visits from the Antenatal Visits tab - similar to what is shown in preview when selecting a pregnancy record from the Clinical list.
Press Print to print the record.