Gentu lets you print a patient's complete record from their file.
Note: you will need to have the Patient information - Print security permission enabled in order to print a patient's complete record.
Please see the User Roles article for more information on security permissions.
Print a patient's record
- Open the patient's file.
- Select Print > PDF.
Gentu will prompt you to select the information you wish to print for the patient:
- Patient details
- Clinical information
- Consult notes
- Antenatal record*
- Antenatal visits*
*Note: It is only possible to print the Antenatal record and antenatal visits for a current (open) pregnancy. It the patient has past (closed) pregnancy records, they will not be included in the print-out.
You can print any combination of these options, selected by ticking the corresponding checkboxes.
- Patient Details will print their demographic details such as their full name, preferred & maiden names, gender, phone numbers, email, chart number. It will also print their address(es), and their Medicare, health fund, HCC/Pension, and DVA card details.
- Clinical Information will print the patient's Adverse Reactions, Medications, Diagnoses, and Past Procedures.
- Consult Notes will print out a list of all the patient's past consult notes, ordered by date, including the reason for encounter, history, examination, and plan.
- Antenatal Record will print a summary of all details within the Antenatal Record tab.
- Antenatal Visits will print an overview of the patient's antenatal visits from the Antenatal Visits tab - similar to what is shown in preview when selecting a pregnancy record from the Clinical list.
Press Print to print the record.