You can change your Gentu password from the login screen.
If you wish to reset your password but you're already logged in, you can log out of Gentu by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner and selecting Log out.
Once you have logged out you can change your password.
- Click the forgot password? link at the bottom of the login panel.
- On the new page, enter your email address.
- Click Reset my password.
- You will receive an automated email containing a password reset link.
- The email can take up to 5 minutes to appear in your inbox.
- If you do not receive the email, please check your junk folder.
- Click on the link, and a new tab will open in your browser.
- Enter your new password and confirm.
You will then be able to log in to Gentu with your new password.