From time to time, you may need to bill Garrison Health. This can be done using the "Other" invoice account type, used for third party billing.
To bill for Garrison Health, first ensure that they have an Account Holder record. You can add them as an Account Holder within the Address Book.
Once you have set Garrison Health as an Account Holder, you can add claim details to the patient's record for billing purposes. Under Garrison Health, you will use the patient's DAN number and PMKeys.
Add a Garrison Health claim
- Open the patient's file.
- Scroll down to the Third Party Claims section.
- Click the + icon to open a new claim.
- Enter any relevant details that you require, including the DAN and PMKey. We recommend entering these under the Claim Number and Injury fields so that they appear on the invoice.
- Click Save to save the claim.
Please see the third party claims article for more detailed instructions.
Bill Garrison Health
- Open the relevant patient's file and select Add > Invoice.
- Set the Account Type to Other...
- Click into the Addressee field and search for Garrison Health.
- You'll also see new options appear, allowing you to record additional details about any third party claims related to this invoice.
- Select the relevant claim from the drop down menu.
- Continue to create the invoice as you would normally.
- If you wish to apply an MPR, you can do so by clicking Apply MPR and selecting the relevant MPR scale from the list.
- The invoice will print with Garrison Health as the Addressee.
- This can now be submitted to them for payment.
Accounts send to Garrison Health can be receipted via Organisational Remittance.