The Assistant Report shows you a financial overview of assisted procedures billed from your Gentu. This includes the assistant item billed, and the income generated by assisting practitioners.
You can choose to display the results by Service Date or by Payment Date.
- Service Date will include unpaid accounts in the report totals.
- Payment Date will only show accounts which have been paid.
The lower half of the report will show a breakdown of assisting practitioners, the patients billed, the assistant item and its service date, and the payment details.
Data in the Assistant Report will refresh once per hour.
You can narrow down the results displayed by the assistant report using the filter options in the top left of the report interface.
- The Provider drop down menu shows you a list of billing providers at your practice.
- The Assistant drop down menu shows a list of Practitioners from your Address Book who have assisted at procedures billed at your practice.
You can also enter the date range to search in here.
- Note that the Provider and Assistant drop down menus are contextual: They will populate with relevant results based on the date range selected.
- If you select an option from any of the drop down menus, the other drop down menus will update with contextually relevant options. For instance if you select a Provider from the list, the Assistant menu will then only display practitioners who have assisted that provider.
- Clicking on any of the bar graph columns, the Assistant name, or the Patient name, will highlight the selected record so you can more easily isolate the results.
- Clicking the link icon next to the Invoice No. will open the relevant invoice.
Press the Print button in the top right of the screen to print the report.
Selecting Print while viewing the report overview will print the entire overview to one page.
You can also select the Focus icon on individual tables within the report to view them in fullscreen mode. In focus mode, clicking the Print button will print the focused version of the report as it appears on screen.