The My Day page provides an overview of the tasks requiring your attention that day. At the moment, My Day covers To Dos and Recalls - in the future, we're looking to expand this page to cover even more, to give you a true overview of your whole day at a glance.
To Do List
- In the To Do tab, Select a task from the list in the left pane to view its details.
- Any To Do tasks which are overdue will appear at the top of the list by default.
- If the task is associated with a patient, you can open their file by clicking View Profile.
- You can add or edit notes for the To Do task after selecting it. When you click out of the notes box, Gentu will save your changes automatically.
- When the task has been completed, you can press Mark as Done to finalise it.
- The completed To Do task will move into the Done queue, with its details updated.
- You can move a task back to the active queue by simply clicking "Mark as Not Done".
- To delete a To Do task, hovering over it in the left pane to reveal the Delete icon, click this, and confirm.
Recalls function very similarly to To Do tasks.
In the Recalls screen, you'll see three queues: Due/Overdue, Upcoming, and Done.
- Due/Overdue displays recalls which are already overdue, or which have entered the reminder period that was specified when the recall was created (e.g. a reminder for '1 week before due date').
- Upcoming will display recalls which are not yet due and not yet inside the reminder period.
- Done will show recalls which have been marked as completed.
- Just like To Do tasks, you can add or edit Recall notes, mark them as done/not done, or access the patient's file from within the recall itself.