Gentu allows you to automatically transform your quotes into invoices - no need to worry about double handling, or changing fee schedules. What you have quoted to the client is what you invoice, and only takes a few clicks.
The quote-to-invoice feature will capture:
- Outpatient/Inpatient status
- Provider Details
- Account Type and Health Fund
- Health Fund agreement (e.g. No Gap/Known Gap)
- Site of Service
- Items and Fees Schedules, including rebates and Multiple Procedure Rules
- Fee Calculations
- Service Text for each item
This transfer of quote information means you can minimise the time needed to process complex invoices.
- Open the patient's file and select Add > Quote.
- A quote is distinguished from an invoice by teal text on a white header:
- Fill in the quote details as you would for an invoice: provider, site of service, and the quote (claim) type.
- Add the items and apply the gap (if applicable), then Print or Save the quote.
- If you would like to add assistant items, or to quote as the assistant, you can do so using the Assist Item button. See the Assistant Billing article for more information.
To turn a quote into an invoice:
- Open it the patient's Account tab and select the Quotes heading.
- Select the quote in question, Open it, and then press the Invoice button at the bottom of the screen (next to the Save and Print buttons).
When you create the invoice, you will notice several key changes.
- The header for the invoice has changed; it is now teal with white text to distinguish it from a quote.
- You will see the Referral and Addressee details appear in the header of the invoice, and the Service Date field next to each item. Fill these details in as needed.
- If you are billing for or as an assistant, you will need to press the Edit button next to the assistant item, then fill in the required details (e.g. the surgeon's name).
You can now process your invoice as you would a normal account - e.g. Saving, Printing, Paying, or Claiming it.