The appointment book allows you to print a number of reports which may be useful to the every-day operation of your practice.
To print these reports, simply click on the 'Print' button below the calendar and select the report you wish to print.
- The Appointments report prints a list of all appointments a provider has during a day.
- To print this report, simply enter the date you wish to print the report for, and select the provider. Click Print and the report will be generated.
- The SMS Report shows all SMS reminders sent by Gentu.
- To print this report, simply enter the date you wish to see appointments for and click Print.
- As the SMS reminder system sends reminders 3 days in advance (i.e. On Monday, reminders are sent for Thursday), you will only be able to generate a report up to 3 days beyond today's date. All other future dates will return a 'There is no report available for this date' message.
- Please Note: This report will only be available if you are using Gentu's automated SMS appointment reminders.
- The Theatre List report prints a theatre list on a per-provider and per-hospital basis.
- To print this report, confirm the date, start and end times for the theatre list, and select a provider and hospital. Then click Print.
- To print a patients Adverse Reactions on the Theatre List, please refer to the Adverse Reactions section of the Consults & Clinical article.