The appointment book allows you to print a number of reports which may be useful to the everyday operation of your practice.
To print these reports, simply click on the 'Print' button below the calendar and select the report you wish to print.
- The Appointments report prints a list of all appointments a provider has during a day.
- To print this report, simply enter the date you wish to print the report for, and select the provider.
- Click Print and the report will be generated.
- The SMS Report shows all automated SMS reminders sent by Gentu.
- In order to view the SMS Report, you must have enabled automatic SMS appointment reminders in your Gentu.
- To print this report, simply enter the date you wish to see appointment reminders for and click Print.
- The SMS reminder system sends reminders 3 business days in advance (e.g. On Monday, reminders are sent for Thursday's appointments).
- To view the reminders which were sent for the current date, you must select the day three business days in advance.
- The SMS report will also show ad hoc SMS messages, however they will show on the date the patient's appointment is booked for.
- The Theatre List report prints a theatre list on a per-provider and per-hospital basis.
- To print this report, confirm the date, start and end times for the theatre list, and select a provider and hospital. Then click Print.
- To print a patients Adverse Reactions on the Theatre List, please refer to the Adverse Reactions section of the Consults & Clinical article.