The following changes were released into Gentu this week ending 8th December, 2017:
- We've updated our letter editor to improve stability and address some inconsistencies when editing documents. The letter editor now has better support for line spacing between paragraphs and improved list bullet styling. The handling of references has also been improved.
- The letter editor now allows you to use tab to indent text in a document.
- The letter editor has improved support for the copy and pasting of text from Word documents.
- The letter editor now uses points for font sizes rather than pixels.
- We fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to clear Sonic or Argus credentials if a username and password was entered but the practice doesn't have an account.
- Fixed an issue where images in practice letterhead weren't being displayed on quotes or deposits.
- We released a fix to address an issue where references could generate without a space between each entry. If you experience this issue you can easily rectify the issue by navigating to Settings > Letter Templates and then opening and saving each template.