The following changes were released in Gentu this week ending 10 November 2017:
- We’re pleased to announce that users are now able to easily export the Financial Report. With the simple click of a button, you can output key elements of Gentu’s Financial Report as a simple, downloadable CSV (comma separated values) file which can be opened by most modern spreadsheet software.
- We’ve added room for additional Case Manager details in the Third Party Claims area.
- Improved Gentu’s online claiming auto-receipt system. Gentu will now flag claims where an automatic receipt couldn’t be processed for you to follow up.
- Gentu will now save the Medicare Overrides and Service Text for an item as soon as you click ‘Apply’ in the Override window, to avoid scenarios where adjusting items could delete recently added overrides.
- Gentu was having some issues remembering legacy fee schedules. We made some updates so that Gentu will correctly adjust legacy fees on an invoice as soon as you change an item’s Service Date.
- We fixed an issue where Gentu wouldn't allow users to remove recurring events in the Appointment Schedule.