The following changes were released into Gentu this week ending 1st December, 2017:
- Fixed an issue where items could return $0.00 fees for account or billing types with no schedule fee for the selected Health Fund.
- Made a change to ensure that a gap can be applied to a quote without first selecting a servicing provider.
- We've updated the SMS Appointment Reminder service. Appointments will now send SMS reminders after they are moved, even if an SMS reminder has previously been sent.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to delete the Healthlink Identifier from Practice Details.
- Ensured that the emergency contact details were properly listed on the Theatre List.