The following changes were released into Gentu this week ending 17th November, 2017:
- We've updated the November MBS and DVA fee schedules.
- It is now possible to change the name and date of attachments after they have been uploaded. Simply select the attachment in the patient's clinical record and click the pencil icon to edit it.
- Gentu now allows you to create multiple emergency contacts for a patient (previously this was limited to two). We've also updated how emergency contacts are added to be consistent with the rest of the patient details page.
- We've changed the way that images in letters, letter templates, letterhead and quote templates are stored.
- We fixed an issue which would cause some buttons to become misaligned.