The following changes were released in Gentu today, 15th September 2017:
- Added the ability to create and select custom fee schedules for billing.
- Added an ‘As Of’ filter to the Unresolved Invoices page.
- Added the ability to hide/show deleted procedures from the clinical history window.
- Imported the September MBS and DVA fee schedule.
- Prevent deleting a schedule twice (when working across multiple tabs) from causing an error.
- Ensure all claims related to a payment report are present prior to attempting to auto receipt.
- Prevent the $0 warning icon from display in invoices when the fee isn’t actually $0.
- Prevented some internal errors from occurring when uploading an AMA schedule.