The following changes were released in Gentu today, 21st March 2017.
- Gentu will now prevent users from deleting custom health funds that have been attached to an invoice.
- Gentu will now only create user health fund details if that user is a billing provider.
- Item descriptions will now only display up to two lines when creating/viewing invoices and quotes. Hovering the mouse cursor over a shortened description will display the full text.
- Resolved an issue that caused all day appointments to display at 12am if they were given an appointment type.
- Updated Gentu's automatic claim receipting process.
- Updated Gentu's handling of certain HL7 files. Users can now successfully receive and view cumulative results sent via Sonic.